Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome to Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok Online is the first MMORPG introduced in the Philippines. I did not have any idea of its existence until a friend of invited me to play it with him. It was a few years after the beta stage of Rangarok Online that I started playing the game. A few days of trial and error and I was instantly hooked. This was how I started my addiction.

As of now, I only play Ragnarok Online every once in a while. Though the thought of the free-2-play servers Valkyrie and Valhalla is quite tempting, I try to control myself so as not to be addicted again.

This blog is all about the game Ragnarok Online. I will be sharing to you my experiences back when I was still playing the game. I might just be able to give some "not-so-updated" hints and pointers that could help newbies in playing the game Ragnarok Online.

0 comments: